Highlights Since 1984:
- Mary Lou Retton – 1984 Olympic Gold Gymnast – 1984-1989 – Executive management representative with over $10 million in licensing corporate contracts negotiated by John Traetta.
- National High School Federation – 1986-1991 – Televised high school sports on national cable TV including a $1 million Gatorade sponsorship to support the National High School Federation.
- Arena Football – 1990-1995 – Produced 20 televised events per year on ESPN.
- National Basketball Association – 1988-1991 – The NBA, the International Basketball federation, TV specials for ABC, including assistances for the TV production “The McDonalds Basketball Open”.
- International and National Gymnastics Championship Events – 1984-1990 – Included USGF National championships, American Cup, Russia vs. USA, China vs. USA and many other prestigious events produced by High Bar Productions for CBS, ABC, NBC and ESPN.
- International Polo Championships – 1989-1991 – One hour Sunday specials on CBS, sponsored by Mercedes and produced by High Bar Productions.
- National Show Jumping Events – 1990-1994 – produced for National cable regional sports networks, sponsored by Cadillac.
Home Video Productions
Gracie Fighting Championships
National Physique Committee (NPC)
Aloha Basketball Classic
Budweiser 3-on-3 Championships
Caesars Palace Gymnastics Invitational
CBS Sports/NBA Clinics
Emerald Empire Cup Gymnastics
The Florida Derby Festival
International Gymnastics Team Championships
Laguna Seca Champion Spark Plug 200
McDonald’s American Cup Gymnastics
Ms. Olympia Contest
Mr. Olympia Contest
Prefontaine Classic Track & Field Championships
Rancho Bernardo International Golf Classic
Schick/American Airlines NBA Old Timers Game
Schick Dad’s Appreciation Night promotions in NBA arenas
Schick Super II Super Hoops Collegiate Basketball Championships
USAIGC National Gymnastics Championships
USGF National Gymnastics Championships
USGF Post Olympic Medalist Tour
Johnnie Walker Black Comedy Series
International Polo Championship
National Show Jumping Championship
National High School Championship
events: basketball and football